Sunday, March 17, 2013

50 Years Since JFK Assassination Retrospective: Oswald's Hunt Connection

A number of U.S. writers have asserted that former CIA operative and convicted Watergate Affair participant E. Howard "Eduardo" Hunt was also involved in a conspiracy that eliminated JFK in Dallas. Coincidentally, in his 1991 book The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy, Craig Zirbel stated the following:

"A handwritten note, proven by experts to be clearly in Oswald's handwriting, has recently surfaced. The note was dated November 8, 1963 and was directed to `Mr. Hunt.'...Just two weeks before the murder Oswald wrote to Mr. Hunt:

"`Dear Mr. Hunt:

"`I would like information concerning my position.

"`I am asking only for information.

"`I am suggesting that we discuss the matter fully before any steps are taken by me or anyone else.

"`Lee Harvey Oswald.'"

(Downtown 2/3/93)

No comments: